Not Sure about who is going to think of this as a good Blog, I get asked on a regular basis about Sous Vide as a means of cooking and preparing food, and i have to say that whilst i can get the information together for people, I am Not the expert.
However, I came across this Sous vide Bath and I thought it was worth a look at,
Its the SVP 12 Bath and its now available from Tempcon
The spec is as below
Sous Vide baths are an excellent asset to any kitchen. There are many benefits of owning a sous vide:
Ideal for long term cooking, Stationary baths, Temperature stability of ±1°C to enable precision cooking, Energy efficient as the tanks are insulated, They’re robust and durable due to the stainless steel inner case and outer tank.
- Tank Capacity – 12 Litre
- Temp Range – ambient plus 5 to 95°C
- Display – 3 Digit LED 0.5°C resolution
- Working Volume – 325x300x140mm
- Overall Dimensions – 380x325x275mm
- Fixed over temperature cut-out
There is a Promotion on the WWW at present for Free UK delivery
I need to add apparently that i do work for tempcon, however this is not a sponsored Blog
- The Food Lab: Sous-Vide, Deep-Fried Turkey Porchetta (You Want This on Your Thanksgiving Table) (seriouseats.com)
- Sous Vide Cooking (aminyyc.wordpress.com)