“Oh Er Missus”, here I am, a newish blogger and I get nominated for an award, and I’m so pleased….I think
I wasn’t sure of how these things work, how to compete with all the SAHM’s out there ,what my blog would benefit from, or even the true meaning of Liebster so I “googled that bit ” and found out its “ somewhere between sweetheart, beloved person, darling dear, darling; beloved, liked very much; affectionate, loving, favorite, preferred above others; liked or loved above others “
For the rest of it , I guess it works by e@word of mouth commonly referred to as “PLS RT ” and that’s the ” award ”
I realize that SAHM’s have more time than me so I can’t compete, and “ it doesn’t matter “ as if it’s not fun I don’t do it ( blog that is )
All of which are pretty positive, so if that’s what Abi of muminahurry thinks then I must be doing something right. So thanks for the nomination (it means a lot)
The rules I have to comply with:
- Credit back to the blog that chose you , you in your post – Done
- Answer the 10 questions they Posed – Done
- think hard to find 10 new questions for your choices – Done
- And obviously nominate at least 10 new bloggers– Done
- Comment on this post when you´re done, so we can follow the trail– Done
So, here we go. Here are the questions that Abi posed me, with my answers:
- Favorite drink – Coffee, – that’s easy ( iced peach latte to be precise )
- First pet’s name – Honey Pie, not really mine, Mum & dads Labrador when I was a kid , so all the fun & no Vets bills
- Favorite movie trilogy – so easy this one before it had 1 2 & 3 added, original Star wars ( 4 5 & 6 ) but 7 looks good
- Your proudest moment/s –The birth of my children and Getting Wed
- UK holidays or foreign climes –foreign climes
- Favorite naughty treat – BBC Baguette ( Bacon Brie & Cranberry )
- Where do you run to when you need to escape – I don’t run, I stay and try to sort it out,
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be – would lose weight I guess *
- Conversely what is your favorite thing about you – How I fit into my family
- Other than your partner and kids, –My mum & dad as they helped me become what I am today & they are proud of me
My nominees are:
- @osborne2029 of wordpress.com because it seems like a clean light-hearted Blog
- @labelsforlunch of fashionforlunch.net as it’s all the things I would like to wear ( see above *)
- The admin @pbloggersnet of pbloggers.co.uk I know this one’s a cheat , but without the support from this channel as a novice, I would have given up on the blogging, a true, Honest blog, doesn’t look to be in it for the glory and really likes to help others , hosts forums. and to me seems to sum up what I would like my blog to be.
I have listed these 3 as influential to me for the reasons I mention. I would add just 1 more to the list
Tina who admins thesoupdragonsays a lady I knew before blogging, back in the days BI ( before Internet ) and although it’s a different style of blog, and lots of it is sponsored, it shows you what a blog can do if it’s given time
I am still new to this so 10 nominees is a little hard, but I suppose just because I like to read what they blog, and I go back to them I could add these to the list. They don’t all ” word press “, some are Google+ and other channels.some may even have enough followers already, but that’s not why I follow them
Now I’ve done that Here are my questions for my nominees:
- What started you blogging and does it still drive you today?
- What really annoys you, things, events or people?
- Local British shop / manufacturer or Global Brand?
- Favorite Naughty treat (sorry to copy it, but what a great question)?
- Real world meet ups, or keep it online?
- Allow kids to play as we did, or wrap them in cotton wool?
- In 2014 what makes someone a “celebrity “?
- Old school, Politically Correct or somewhere between?
- More of it if it’s cheaper and will break, or less of it as a higher quality higher price product?
- The thing you look forward to most each & every day?